Should Clearwater build an aerial gondola to help you get to Clearwater Beach faster? TBARTA is conducting a survey and wants to hear from you - those who live in Clearwater, as well as everyone in Pinellas County and Tampa Bay! The anonymous survey is just 10 questions.
This survey is open for public input through August 31, 2022. Click here to take the survey now.
The survey is part of the public engagement portion of TBARTA's Pinellas County Aerial Gondola Feasibility Study, which is being conducted in partnership with Forward Pinellas, the City of Clearwater and the City of St. Petersburg. Among the questions the study examines are:
- What is the purpose or need for an aerial gondola?
- Where would gondola service be of greatest benefit?
- How much will it cost to build a gondola operation and who will pay for it?
- Once the gondola is built, who should own and operate it?
- What will be local government’s financial obligation
Results from the survey will be included in the study's final report and will help local leaders in any future considerations. The survey remains open until August 31 and final study results will be presented to the TBARTA Board later this year.